Please see each answer to our frequently asked questions:
Do You Deliver?
- We aim to arrange the handover of the vehicle at our place of business to you as soon as possible.
- We do not undertake personal deliveries under any circumstances.
Are Deposits Refundable?
- Deposits are non-refundable. When a deposit is placed on a vehicle and you choose to cancel the agreement, the deposit paid to Sascron Limited associated with the transaction will be forfeited.
- When a vehicle has been physically reserved, it is taken off sale and preparation work undertaken as soon as possible in readiness of handover. The minimum deposit taken is £500.00
Is road fund licence included?
- Our vehicles are not supplied with road fund licence (car tax). If you would like to purchase a road fund licence prior to the collection of your vehicle then please discuss this with your sales executive.
Do you provide a warranty?
- On occasions, and through no one’s fault, vehicles experience problems. We always recommend that a warranty is purchased for your peace of mind. We partner with one of the country’s leading warranty providers, the WMS group and offer their Safe & Sound warranty product.
- If you have purchased a warranty and are experiencing problems then please call 01844 293 810.
For a full list of our Terms & Conditions, please see below.