Asset Protection Insurance
In the event that you are amongst the unfortunate people in the UK whose vehicles are involved in accidents, stolen or destroyed by fire or flood and declared a total loss, what would you expect from your insurer? Under the circumstances above your motor insurer is most likely to pay you the market value at the time of the loss, not what you originally paid for your vehicle. This would leave you with a shortfall between the market value and the original purchase price.
By taking advantage of The WMS Group's Asset Protection Insurance, you cover the shortfall.
What is Required
- Motor insurance schedule including your motor insurance policy
- Your policy number and vehicle details.
- Cause of Total Loss.
- Valid crime reference in the case of malicious damage or theft.
- Details of the outstanding finance.
Are You Eligible?
- You are the registered keeper of the Insured Vehicle.
- Your Insured Vehicle is covered by a Fully Comprehensive Motor Insurance Policy.
- The term of the Finance Agreement on the Insured Vehicle is less or equal to 60 months.
- For VRI the Insured Vehicle is new or up to 180 days old and has covered less than 250 miles at the time of purchase.
You are eligible for VRI or RTI Asset Protection Insurance if:
For further information regarding GAP Insurance, please contact us.
Administered by Premia Solutions Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.